COACHING WITH KATE JAMES
With over 15 years coaching experience, Kate works with clients to clarify their direction, build self-belief and create a plan to pursue a career and life you love.
Coaching can help you to:
- Clarify your personal or professional direction.
- Build your self-belief and confidence.
- Establish a positive and balanced mindset.
- Develop a vision for your career, your life or your small business.
- Learn how to become a more creative and mindful leader.
- Overcome ‘imposter syndrome’.
- Understand your unique values and strengths.
- Bring creativity into your life or your business.
- Make your life more purposeful and meaningful.
- Transition into your own creative startup.
Who do you work with?
Kate’s clients are people who know how to fit into mainstream culture, but sometimes feel that there’s something missing in the traditional version of success. Some say they suffer from perfectionism or ‘imposter syndrome’ and many are struggling to find balance. You can read more about Kate’s ideal client here.
How does it work?
Kate offers career, business, leadership and life coaching (or you can use the time to blend a few areas). Many clients find that one appointment is enough to get them on track while other clients continue with a three or six session program.
Coaching includes access to additional free resources (reading material, guided meditations, recommended reading etc).