WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Total Balance Group Pty Ltd
The term ‘Total Balance Group Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Total Balance Group Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 15114394955, Victoria. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9. Fees and charges for coaching services provided by Total Balance Group Pty Ltd are subject to change from time to time. Cancellation fees are outlined on our online booking system and are as follows:
Cancellation of a coaching or discovery session within 48 hours will result in forfeit of full fees. Failure to attend a scheduled coaching or discovery session will incur full fee.
10. The following goods and services are exempt from being refunded. These include:
Online products and programs
11. Physical books, if damaged or not received in original condition, may be returned and refunded or replaced within 30 days of purchase. Your refund will be processed and a credit applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days of receiving goods.
12. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
13. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
14. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
15. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
16. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
17. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
18. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.