Supporting you to grow a beautiful business
The Creative Women in Business program is for like-minded women to come together to rekindle their passion for their small business.
Content we’ll cover:
- Discover (or reconnect with) your business purpose
- Revisit your ideal business and your ideal client
- Refine service or product offering
- Marketing for non-marketers (and selling for non-sales people)
- Review of your website
- Getting social media right
- Overcoming the fear and developing self-belief to make your business flourish
- Having the right money mindset
- Setting up systems to streamline processes
- Balancing business and life (as best you can).
What’s included in the Creative Women in Business program?
This is a three-month coaching program with Kate James including:
- Monthly webinar held on Wednesday mornings (Australian Eastern Standard time).
- Three in-person meetings to connect with other small business owners (held in either Fitzroy or Elsternwick, Melbourne).
- Weekly action sheets with practical tips and exercises to make your business a success.
- Accountability to ensure you complete action steps via our private membership website.
- Private Facebook group where business owners support one another.
When do we start?
The next program commences early 2017.
$199 per month x 3 months or $550 if you choose to pay in full prior to the commencement of program.
Is it for me?
The program is for women who have an existing small business business. You might feel somewhat isolated at having to make every decision on your own.
If this sounds like you, you’re likely to enjoy the program if:
- you’re interested in growing a small business that has some ‘soul’ in it.
- you value doing what you love as much as making a profit.
- you’re hoping to make a positive difference in the world.
- you’re excited and a little bit scared about the next steps.
- you’re willing to put in the work in order to succeed but know that you’ll benefit from some extra support.
- you’re kind-hearted, generous and giving and not interested in competing but rather, working together so we can all succeed.
- you might be something of an introvert and not usually attracted to group programs. You’re looking for something that takes a softer approach.
Option to add one-to-one coaching with Kate James
If you feel stuck along the way and need some extra help, you have the option to work with Kate one-on-one at a special rate. Please contact us for details.
What people are saying
‘I loved every minute of Kate’s small business mentoring program. While I really enjoy the freedom and flexibility that comes with running my own business, I can, at times, feel isolated and unsure when making big decisions. It was such a gift to be able to work with Kate and the wonderful group of warm, smart, dynamic, creative women that participated in the program. The resources, support and feedback I’ve received over the past three months has been invaluable. I’m just sad that it’s over!’ Catherine Morey-Nase, The Wellbeing Corner
‘What a fabulous program! I definitely won’t regret joining the mentoring group and thank you for giving me the opportunity. It was lovely to join a committed group of similarly minded people and share our common experience of planning and launching a small business. We all started and finished at slightly different stages but it didn’t matter as everyone was encouraged to work through the modules at their own pace and find their own unique process. Without a doubt, the act of sharing each week provided a solid foundation for accountability, support and inspiration. It will be lovely to keep in touch with this talented group of women and see the world embrace their extraordinary talents.’ Lou Spargo
‘The resources and advice I received during Kate James’ small business mentoring program gave me more clarity about the direction I’d like to take my business, and the tools and motivation to start making progress. The best part about the program was the lovely women I got to share it with — all from different backgrounds and able to share advice from their own experience. It was like having six extra coaches to provide support and hold me accountable. I would highly recommend the program to anyone starting their own business.’ Emma Murray, Elm Creative
‘Kate’s energy, flow and knowledge helps calm the overwhelm of starting a business. She acknowledges where you are, asks all the right questions, and provides resources to get your business off on the right foot. All this while enjoying and sharing the experience with a group of like-hearted supportive women. Completing the small business mentoring program has given me clarity around my business, where I want it to go, and how I intend to get it there. Kate really has created something super special.’ Misty Johnson, The Gratitude Bike
‘I was fortunate to be involved in a mentoring group run by Kate James in 2015, who I have worked with personally for the last 18 months. Kate works with like-minded people so the group was a great fit and very supportive of each other. The content we covered applied to each of us who work across a variety of industries and focused not only on how to improve your business but also to get a balance in life which is often a challenge for business owners. Kate’s advice, guidance and support has been invaluable to me.’ Lucy Mills, The Lighthaus
‘I first met with Kate when I was at a real career crossroads. Kate helped me to nut out my values and aspirations, recognise my natural talents and then identify opportunities and pathways for me to put that all together so that I could actually make stuff happen. I love the way that Kate was able to calmly and pragmatically break things down to the basics. Put simply, working with Kate helped me to get clear – which has been nothing short of life changing.’ Leanne Clancey, Food & Travel Writer
‘I absolutely adore Kate. She is a highly skilled, generous and enormously gifted business coach, especially for those who don’t traditionally consider themselves “business people”. I discovered her through sheer luck (thanks Google), and I remain sincerely grateful for the counsel she offered me back in 2010 when I was first fleshing out the bones for what would become Big Hearted Business. Thanks Kate!’