about our coaching clients
Kate’s coaching clients are people who know how to fit into mainstream culture, but sometimes feel that there’s something missing in the traditional version of success.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re not interested in small talk – you want to talk about ideas and real life issues.
- You want to make a difference in the world.
- You might describe yourself as an introvert.
- You don’t value the accumulation of material possessions as the only important thing in life.
- Meaningful relationships matter more than having a hundred friends.
- You’d love to discover your true path in life.
- You sometimes feel like an imposter.
- You feel restored by spending time in nature.
- You want to feel confident to be the ‘real’ you.
- You feel a connection with the word ‘creativity’ even if you don’t actively pursue a traditional creative interest.
- You want to define your own version of success.
We’re not just about balance. Here’s what we believe in:
- If you understand and live your purpose every day, you’re more likely to have an abundance of energy for the other things you love.
- Living with purpose almost always means making a difference in other people’s lives in some way. One of the things we love most is helping you to work out how.
- Everyone has a unique gift (or set of gifts). The more you understand those gifts, the more confident you’ll feel to go out in the world and do the things that you’re best suited to.
- The majority of people don’t have a single pre-destined career path. More often than not, people fall into roles rather than proactively choosing their direction.
- There’s nothing that will fulfil you more than learning about who you are and choosing a life where you can be to be true to yourself – even if that means being different from the crowd.
- Regardless of how much you love what you do, there’ll be some aspects of your career (or your own business) that aren’t perfect.
- It isn’t always true that following your passion as a career path will make you happy. Sometimes a passion is best kept as a passion. But it is true that each of us should make the time to find work where we can use our natural strengths.
- Money doesn’t makes people happy in and of itself, but it does give you choice. While we encourage people to pursue their passions, we’re also practical and believe it’s important to strike a balance between financial security and pursuing your dreams.
“Life is amazing. And then it’s awful. And then it’s amazing again. And in between the amazing and awful it’s ordinary and mundane and routine. Breathe in the amazing, hold on through the awful, and relax and exhale during the ordinary. That’s just living heartbreaking, soul-healing, amazing, awful, ordinary life. And it’s breathtakingly beautiful.” L.R. Knost
For more specific information about how we help clients, read through some of our case studies here.