I’ve learned a lot about myself and about life since starting Total Balance. Here are some of the beliefs I have about the most effective way to discover a fulfilling and meaningful life.
- If you understand and live your purpose every day, you’re more likely to have an abundance of energy for the other things you love.
- Living with purpose almost always means making a difference in other people’s lives in some way. One of the things I love most is helping you to work out how.
- Everyone has a unique gift (or set of gifts). The more you understand those gifts, the more confident you’ll feel to go out in the world and do the things that you’re best suited to.
- The majority of people don’t have one single pre-destined career path. More often than not, people fall into roles rather than proactively choosing their direction.
- There’s nothing that will fulfil you more than learning about who you are and choosing a life where you can be to be true to yourself – even if that means being different from the crowd.
- Regardless of how much you love what you do, there’ll be some aspects of your career (or your own business) that aren’t perfect.
- It isn’t always true that following your passion as a career path will make you happy. Sometimes a passion is best kept as a passion. But it is true that each of us should make the time to find work where we can use our natural strengths.
- Money doesn’t makes people happy in and of itself, but it does give you choice. While I encourage people to pursue their passions, I’m also practical and believe it’s important to strike a balance between financial security and pursuing your dreams.
“Life is amazing. And then it’s awful. And then it’s amazing again. And in between the amazing and awful it’s ordinary and mundane and routine. Breathe in the amazing, hold on through the awful, and relax and exhale during the ordinary. That’s just living heartbreaking, soul-healing, amazing, awful, ordinary life. And it’s breathtakingly beautiful.” L.R. Knost
Read about the clients I usually work with here and please get in touch if my philosophy resonates. I would love to work with you.