Our clients are unique and similar in many ways. They know how to fit into mainstream culture but many feel that there’s something missing with a traditional version of success. They like genuine conversations and don’t enjoy small talk. Many are interested in meditation and consider themselves spiritual, most like to travel, not to see tourist destinations but to learn about different cultures and all are interested in becoming more self-aware.
Here are some of the other traits they share. They are people who:
- want to live more than just an okay life
- feel disillusioned by the idea of constantly striving for ‘bigger, better and more’
- sometimes feel different and want to understand themselves better
- prefer a small number of meaningful friendships over large numbers of friends
- value authenticity and genuineness
- want to live a life that has purpose and meaning
- would like the opportunity to give back to society at some point
- feel a connection with the word creativity even if they don’t actively pursue a traditional creative interest
- have an interest in social justice and care about the environment
- sometimes feel more sensitive or more questioning than others. They may think more deeply, feel more empathy or see beauty in places that others don’t
- don’t value the accumulation of material possessions as the most important thing in life
- work in their own creative or wellbeing business (or would love to be able to).