About Kate’s coaching clients
Kate’s coaching clients are people who know how to fit into mainstream culture, but sometimes feel that there’s something missing with a traditional version of success.
Does this sound like you?
- You know deep down you’re good at what you do but you still experience self-doubt.
- You sometimes feel like an imposter.
- You have a vigilant ‘inner critic’ (and maybe you’re a little perfectionistic).
- You might describe yourself as an introvert or someone who thinks deeply.
- You work in a role where you hope to make a positive difference in the world.
- Even if you don’t meditate, you like the idea of ‘living consciously’.
- You care about living in alignment with your values.
- You want to live a purposeful life.
- You feel restored by spending time in nature and care about taking care of our planet.
- You might describe yourself as spiritual (even if you’re not entirely sure what that means to you).
We’re not just about balance. Here’s what we believe in:
- Everyone has a unique gift (or set of gifts). The more you understand those gifts, the more confident you’ll feel to go out in the world and do the things that you’re best suited to.
- If you understand and live your purpose every day, you’re more likely to have an abundance of energy for the other things you love.
- Living with purpose almost always means making a difference in other people’s lives in some way. One of the things we love most is helping you to work out how you can do that best.
- The majority of people don’t have a single pre-destined career path. More often than not, people fall into roles rather than proactively choosing their direction.
- There’s nothing that will fulfil you more than learning about who you are and creating a life where you can be to be true to yourself – even if that means being different from the crowd.
- Regardless of how much you love what you do, there’ll be some aspects of your career (or your own business) that aren’t perfect.
- It isn’t always true that following your passion as a career path will make you happy. Sometimes a passion is best kept as a passion. But it is true that each of us should take the time to find work where we can use our natural strengths.
- Money doesn’t make people happy in and of itself, but it does give you choice. While we encourage people to pursue their passions, we’re also practical and believe it’s important to strike a balance between financial security and pursuing your dreams.
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” ―
For more specific information about how we help clients, read through some of our case studies here.