about our coaching clients
Our career and life coaching clients are people who know how to fit into mainstream culture, but sometimes feel that there’s something missing in the traditional version of success.
Does this sound like you?
- You want to make a difference in the world.
- Even if you don’t meditate, you like the idea of living mindfully.
- You care about living in alignment with your values.
- You might describe yourself as something of an introvert.
- You have a fairly vigilant ‘inner critic’ (and maybe you’re even a little perfectionistic).
- You feel compelled to discover your life purpose.
- You sometimes feel like an imposter.
- You feel restored by spending time in nature.
- You don’t subscribe to a mainstream version of success (you want to define your own).
- You don’t value the accumulation of material possessions as the only important thing in life (but you may still love beautiful things).
- Meaningful relationships matter more than having a hundred friends.
- Authenticity is important to you.
- You might describe yourself as spiritual (even if you’re not quite sure what that means to you yet).
- You feel a connection with the word ‘creativity’ even if you don’t actively pursue a traditional creative interest.
We’re not just about balance. Here’s what we believe in:
- If you understand and live your purpose every day, you’re more likely to have an abundance of energy for the other things you love.
- Living with purpose almost always means making a difference in other people’s lives in some way. One of the things we love most is helping you to work out how you can do that best.
- Everyone has a unique gift (or set of gifts). The more you understand those gifts, the more confident you’ll feel to go out in the world and do the things that you’re best suited to.
- The majority of people don’t have a single pre-destined career path. More often than not, people fall into roles rather than proactively choosing their direction.
- There’s nothing that will fulfil you more than learning about who you are and choosing a life where you can be to be true to yourself – even if that means being different from the crowd.
- Regardless of how much you love what you do, there’ll be some aspects of your career (or your own business) that aren’t perfect.
- It isn’t always true that following your passion as a career path will make you happy. Sometimes a passion is best kept as a passion. But it is true that each of us should take the time to find work where we can use our natural strengths.
- Money doesn’t make people happy in and of itself, but it does give you choice. While we encourage people to pursue their passions, we’re also practical and believe it’s important to strike a balance between financial security and pursuing your dreams.
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” ―
For more specific information about how we help clients, read through some of our case studies here.