Retreat Terms & Conditions
YOGA & MEDITATION RETREAT
Terms & Conditions
- A booking at Total Balance Group Pty Ltd yoga and meditation retreat is confirmed when your deposit of $500 is paid.
- Guests must obtain full travel insurance within 14 days of booking the retreat covering all medical expenses, retreat activities and a trip cancellation policy in the unlikely event that the retreat is cancelled or in case of a personal emergency that will prevent you from attending.
- Every guest must provide Total Balance Group Pty Ltd with full insurance details at the time of final payment.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to attend a Total Balance Group Pty Ltd retreat. Guests under 18 may be allowed to attend provided they are accompanied by a guardian 18+ years old and are approved by Total Balance Group Pty Ltd prior to booking.
- Payment must be received in full and must be made at least 90 days prior to the retreat commencement. If the retreat commencement date is less than 90 days away, full payment is required to secure the booking.
- If payment of the balance is not received by the due date Total Balance Group Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
- The guest is responsible to pay for all extra services not included in the selected retreat package.
- Payment by credit card incurs a 2.5% service fee.
It is the responsibility of the guest to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation.
- In the event of cancellation by the guest, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply.
– The deposit is non-refundable but may be transferred to another retreat or to a friend if 90 days notice is given.
– Cancellation 90 days or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
– Cancellation more than 90 days before due arrival date, 50% refund if your place is able to be filled
- We do not offer credit for a guest arriving late or leaving early.
- Total Balance Group Pty Ltd reserves the right to change its location due to unforeseen issues (e.g. third-party delays or problems, construction, etc.). Total Balance Group Pty Ltd will ensure the standard be kept the same in all the partnering villas/resorts.
- Total Balance Group Pty Ltd reserves the right to change or amend this policy at any time. The current policy is always applicable.
- Total Balance Group Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our normal control, which the consequences of could not have been avoided even when exercising all due care. Such circumstances or events include, but are not limited to, war or threat of war, riot, civil unrest, industrial disputes or strikes, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors, unavoidable technical problems with the accommodation, transport or closure or congestion of airports, terrorist activity, natural disasters, industrial disasters, fire, theft, flooding and adverse weather conditions. In the event of any the above, refunds and compensation payments cannot be made.
- Total Balance Group Pty Ltd accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the guest’s stay or travelling to and from Total Balance Group Pty Ltd retreats. All guests must take responsibility for their own medical and physical fitness and able to use our facilities and participate in activities.
- Total Balance Group Pty Ltd is not liable for any injuries or losses to guests, in the use of retreat facilities or participation in activities.
- While all care is taken, Total Balance Group Pty Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of guests.
- All guests must take responsibility for their own medical and physical fitness and able to use retreat facilities and participate in activities.
Data Use and Protection
The guest agrees that she may be photographed and/or filmed during her stay and/or activities in connection with the company, and also agrees that the company may use such recordings for promotion and/or advertising purposes without any prior consent.